Every year the church partners with local schools to help children and their families experience a joyous Christmas. Located in the lobby of the church sanctuary or in our fellowship hall we have Angel Trees set up displaying tags that list a child and his/her toy request and clothing size. Please take a tag or 2 and help us make this a special Christmas for everyone!
Questions or need a tag? Call the church office at 843-744-6669.
Here are some pointers to make the elves’ jobs easier:
* Please take as many tags as your family is able. We have separated the families this year, so please make sure to return each tag taped onto the gifts!
* If batteries are needed please include them.
* Unless in perfect condition, please do not give used toys or clothes.
* If a gift is not in your price range, don’t worry––go with a second
* Make sure all packages are taped and labeled well.
* DO NOT WRAP GIFTS! We are inviting our families to a Christmas
party where the parents can wrap gifts themselves.
* Please donate a roll of wrapping paper or tape if you are able.
Return gifts to the church by December 12 so they will be ready for the
Angel Tree Party Sat., December 15 from Noon—3 p.m.
If you have a question please call Susan Dukes at (843) 509-6283.
The Bible tells us that God blesses us and gives us much so that we may show our thanks by sharing it with others. This Christmas, share what you have with the less fortunate, and you will be blessed.